Age UK Hillingdon offers lots of services for older people and their carers.
Criteria for all services
- Age 65 and over
- Resident in the London Borough of Hillingdon
- Registered with a GP in the London Borough of Hillingdon (our falls service)
- Housebound or have little social contact for our Befriending service only
How to refer to us
There are many ways to refer to us:
- You can call us – 0208 756 3040
- To email us your enquiry click here
- Come and visit us in either of our Two charity shops or Information and Advice Centre
We accept referrals from:
- Social Services
- Friends and
- Other Community Practitioners
Upon receiving your referral one of our team will be in touch and discuss your needs, this may include signposting you to other services, both internally and externally. We are also happy to send out information on all our services in the post.