This club is closed due to COV-19
Would you like to learn how to make stylish jewellery for yourself or your loved ones? Then come along to our Age UK Harrow Jewellery making group.
We want to ensure we purchase the correct amount of materials and also keep the size of the workshop group manageable, so please make sure you book.
There is no charge to attend the group, however, if you would like to take home any jewellery you have made then there is a suggested donation of £2-£10 per item. This will allow the group facilitator to buy more materials for the group. If you do not want to take any items made but just want to learn then book your place now.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Location - to be confirmed when restarts
- Classes - 1.30pm - 3.30pm alternative Friday's per month
- Who can attend? - You must be over 18
- What costs are involved? - no cost but if you want to take what you have made home it’s a £2 -£10 donation depending on the cost of the jewellery
- What level of competence is required? - None, just be willing to make jewellery and be sociable