Please note the Knit and Natter club is closed until further notice due to the Corona Virus
A group for anyone who enjoys knitting:
Come along to:
- Share hints and tips
- Swap patterns
- Meet new people
- Learn new skills
- Give to good causes
- Have a cuppa and a chat!
This is an opportunity to get involver where we do Basic Knitting and Knitting the hats for the Big Knit Project.
Everyone is welcome! Bring whatever you are working on or start afresh, we will be helping each other out.
- Location? -To be advised when re-opens
- When? - Every 2 weeks on a Friday from 1:30 - 3:30pm
- Who can attend? - Anyone over the age of 18 who enjoys knitting can attend the group
- What costs are involved? - There is no cost involved, however we ask if they have any wool that they can donate or equipment we will always be happy to accept
- What equipment the attendee needs to bring with them? - Nothing
- What level of competence is required? - No requirements
For more information contat Manish on 07841 800 756 or Click Here