A service for older private renters (60+) and those threatened with homelessness.
(Brent and Harrow)
What do we offer?
- A Housing information/advice support service that is tailored to individual needs regarding housing issues and related welfare support.
- Help to explore future options, so averting a housing crisis.
- Ongoing holistic support such as signposting for benefits.
- Help and support to develop digital skills to access housing and related welfare benefits online.
- Remote support via telephone; face to face outreach surgeries within the two boroughs; home visits where essential.
To self-refer, discuss or make a referral
Contact Jean Williams on 07710 149318 or