Should you find yourself in the A&E department in the Hillingdon Hospital, our friendly support workers are there to help
A visit to the Accident and Emergency Department can be a stressful time for an older person. However should you find yourself in the A&E department at Hillingdon Hospital, our friendly and knowledgeable A&E team are there to assist you during your time in the department.
Our support workers are available from 12 noon to 10pm, 7 days per week and support you with:-
- Information & advice.
- Phoning friends and family to let them know where you are.
- Offering a snack and a drink (depending on medical situation).
- Providing company and reassurance until seen by hospital staff.
- Can act as your chaperone with medical staff.
- Liaising with medical staff on your behalf.
If you would like to contact our Hospital Team, please phone 020 8756 4393 or