Thank you for thinking of Age UK Lambeth at this difficult time. Donating or fundraising in memory of a special someone is a meaningful way to honour their life, whilst helping to enrich the lives of others.
All money raised in honour of your loved one will go towards helping more people in the Lambeth community receive the services and support they need to prosper in later life.
Here is a list of how you can support Age UK Lambeth in memory of a loved one:
- Make a donation in their name. Donate here.
- Set up a regular donation in their name. Set up a Direct Debit here.
- Fundraise in their memory. Here is a list of fundraising ideas and current events that you get get involved in.
- Collect donations at a funeral or memorial. Contact us for more information.
- Set up a JustGiving page in their memory. This can be a space for people to donate in their honour, to share fond memories, and to support one another. Contact us for more information.
If we can help in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your plans, to order donation envelopes for a funeral, or to simply tell us about your loved one.