Here you'll find all the details for our upcoming events:
Free Falls Prevention Training
Do you want to help prevent Falls in Enfield?
Age UK London (in conjunction with Age UK Enfield and Enfield CCG) is providing practical, free training in Enfield on preventing Falls including:
- Risk factors for Falls and Frailty including diet, medications, footwear, bone health, reduced vision, mobility, hazards and many others
- Falls Risk Assessment using recognised tools.
- Enfield ‘Falls Services’- how to access these services
- Importance of exercise and self- care in Falls Prevention
- A free comprehensive, Falls Prevention Resource pack with handy tips, guides and useful contacts
Each session will take place in the Dugdale Centre, Enfield, commencing 9:30am and finishing 12:45am, with a refreshment break (teas and coffee). Partcipants can choose one of the following training sessions – content is the same for every session
Dates: 27 April, 22 May, 28 June, 20 July or 27 September
Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment!
To book a place email email@example.com and indicate which session you are interested in. Age UK London will try and accommodate you but may request you attend an alternative date if your chosen session is full.