If you are a small business or entrepreneur looking for suitable premises for meeting, interview, training or conference purposes in the north of Norwich then look no further than the elms business space in Old Catton.
the elms business space is situated in converted stable buildings in the leafy grounds of a 17th century manor house. We offer a selection of rooms varying in size that are competitively priced and equipped with modern business facilities for up to 50 people.
Why choose the elms business space?
- Meeting and training rooms, equipped with modern business facilities
- Flexible seating layouts in contemporary business spaces
- Free wireless broadband
- Large LCD screens
- Glass boards and flip charts
- A dedicated Business Space Co-ordinator to support your booking and event
- Locally sourced high quality refreshments and catering
- A break out area
- Free, ample onsite parking
- Easy access to major transport routes
- Access to business services
To ensure that your event runs smoothly and is a success, our Business Space Co-ordinator will work closely with you throughout your booking, ensuring that all requirements are met. The team can arrange the rooms with layouts to requirement, are available on the day to welcome your delegates and guests, as well as provide refreshments.
the elms business space is the brainchild of Age UK Norfolk. All surplus funds raised through the business space are invested into the Charity, to help support older people living in Norfolk.
Take a look around the elms business space:
Get in touch
Contact us to discuss your business space requirements, or to arrange a visit:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 785 226