Guided walks for people aged 50+ with time to enjoy the scenery and make new friends.
Walks take place on a Wednesday of each month, are 5 to 8 miles in length and last 4-6 hours with a break.
Strolls take place on the last Wednesday of each month, are under 4.5 miles and last 1.5 to 2.5 hours.
Please see the downloadable programme for further details.
Walks programme January to June 2019
- 9 January : North Shields to Seaton Sluice 7.5 miles
- 13 February:Seaton Sluice to Backworth 6 miles
- 13 March : Backworth to Seaton Burn 6 miles
- 10 April: Alnmouth Circular 5 miles
- 8 May : Seaton Burn to Ponteland 6 miles
- 12 June: Ponteland to Newburn 6 miles
Strolls programme January to June 2019
- 23 January: Newcastle Airport to Ponteland 4 miles
- 27 February: Walkergate to Wallsend 4 miles
- 27 March: Morpeth Circular 4.5 miles
- 24 April: Benton to the Rising Sun Visitor Centre 4 miles
- 22 May: Northumberlandia 3.5 miles
- 26 June: Killlingworth to Palmersville 4 miles