Guided walks for people aged 50+ with time to enjoy the scenery and make new friends.
Walks take place on a Wednesday of each month, are 5 to 8 miles in length and last 4-6 hours with a break.
Strolls take place on the last Wednesday of each month, are under 4.5 miles and last 1.5 to 2.5 hours.
Please see the downloadable programme for further details.
Walks programme July to December2019
- 10 July: Aysgarth Falls and Castle Bolton - 7.5 miles
- August - no walk
- 11 September: Newburn to Wylam - 6 miles
- 9 October: Wylam to Thornley Woods - 7.5 miles
- 13 November: Thornley Woods to Causey - 7 miles
Strolls programme July to December 2019
- 24 July: Plessey Woods Circular Walk - 4.5 miles
- August - no stroll
- 25 September: Byker to Wallsend 4.5 miles
- 23 October: Silver Lonnen to Lemington via Denton Dene - 4.5 miles
- 27 November: Five Bridges of Newcastle - 4 miles
- 11 December: Pre Christmas Stroll and Lunch