Our Home Care services are tailor made to provide you with everything you need to enhance your life and to maintain your independence.
Age UK Northumberland is committed to providing the highest quality of care to all of our service users and with that in mind we offers a flexible and reliable home care service that can provide a variety of services for you on a permanent or temporary basis.
Our services include:
- assistance with bathing, showering, dressing and all aspects of personal care
- escorted enabling and carer support
- assistance with getting up in the morning or going to bed in the evening
- assistance with meal preparation
- shopping or escorted shopping
- cleaning / housework/laundry / ironing
- help with post and household domestic management
- short term carer relief (including holiday cover)
- overnight support or awake nights
Home Support Workers
Our service is delivered by caring and professional Home Support Workers. All of our Home Support Assistants have been fully trained and have had a Disclosure and Barrimng Service check before we employ them.
Our service was inspected by the CQC in November 2016 and was rated as 'requires improvement'.
Details of this inspection and the full inspection report can be accessed here:
Find out more about Home Care:
To find out more about our Home Care Services please call: 01670 784 800 and ask to speak to our Home Care Team.
Alternatively you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org.