At Age UK Northumberland we provide a wide-range of services to enable you to stay in your own home and live independently. Services include: personal care and support, enabling and befriending, housekeeping, shopping and so much more.
Here is a full list of services that our Home Support Team provide:
- assistance with bathing, showering, dressing and all aspects of personal care
- escorted enabling and carer support
- assistance with getting up in the morning or going to bed in the evening
- assistance with meal preparation
- shopping or escorted shopping
- cleaning / housework/laundry / ironing
- help with post and household domestic management
- short term carer relief (including holiday cover)
- overnight support or awake nights
The Age UK Northumberland home care service is regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) who inspect our services on an annual basis. Our Quality Team at Age UK Northumberland also send out yearly surveys to all clients to see what we do well and where we could improve.
Would you like to find out more about our home care services and how they can help you?
Get in touch with our Home Support Team and they will be happy to help: 01670 7840 800