Would you value energy efficiency advice and a home energy check? Would you like support regarding safety in the home or project management for necessary repairs or improvements?
Our specialist Home Safety and Improvement team help adults living in Nottingham City to stay safe and independent in their own home.
We can provide:
- Information and advice on how to identify areas in the home that require maintenance.
- Free home visits to carry out safety and security checks that can include free installation of smoke detectors and crime prevention advice and how to reduce trips and falls
- Support with boiler repairs or replacement.
- Management of essential home repairs for people who are unable to arrange them for themselves.
- Financial assistance for home owners who cannot afford essential repairs (subject to eligibility).
- Free home visits to carry out Energy Checks for older people who are finding it difficult to keep their homes warm in winter that includes advice and simple energy savings measures to reduce fuel bills.
- Signposting to partner agencies to help people access the services they need.
- Additionally, we can offer a project management service for clients planning to self-fund home improvements.
Services are subject to eligibility
Get in touch
To make a referral please call us on our Freephone 0800 888 6464.