Supporting your safety, warmth and wellbeing through a range of services
Our specialist Safe & Sound team help adults living in Nottingham City to stay safe and independent in their own home.
We can provide:
- Free home visits to carry out safety and security checks that can include free installation of smoke detectors and crime prevention advice and how to reduce trips and falls
- Free home visits to carry out Energy Checks for older people who are finding it difficult to keep their homes warm in winter that includes advice and simple energy savings measures to reduce fuel bills.
- Financial assistance for home owners who cannot afford essential repairs, including boiler repairs (subject to eligibility).
- Heater loans for people whose heating has broken and need short-term heater loan whilst their heating is fixed
- Signposting to partner agencies to help people access the services they need.
Services are subject to eligibility
Get in touch
To make a referral please call us on our 0115 859 9260.