Supporting your safety, warmth and wellbeing through a range of services
Our specialist Safe & Sound team help adults living in Nottingham City to stay safe and independent in their own home.
We can provide:
- Free home visits to carry out safety and security checks that can include free installation of smoke detectors and crime prevention advice and how to reduce trips and falls
- Free home visits to carry out Energy Checks for older people who are finding it difficult to keep their homes warm in winter that includes advice and simple energy savings measures to reduce fuel bills.
- Financial assistance for home owners who cannot afford essential repairs, including boiler repairs (subject to eligibility).
- Heater loans for people whose heating has broken and need short-term heater loan whilst their heating is fixed
- Signposting to partner agencies to help people access the services they need.
Services are subject to eligibility
"My health and wellbeing has definitely increased and I no longer have the fear of slipping or falling."
Typically over 98% of people are satisfied or very satisfied with the service they receive, so much so that many recommend a friend to have a Home Safety Check
Get in touch
To make a referral please call us on our 0115 859 9260.
Are you living in a cold home?
In Rushcliffe, Broxtowe and Bassetlaw we offer the Warm Homes on Prescription service, completing home surveys and providing access to free heating measures like new A-rated boilers and radiators for people with broken or faulty heating systems (subject to eligibility)