Do you have a legal matter you would value advice about?
We offer free, professional and confidential advice via a local solicitor for your personal legal needs:
- Preparation of Wills
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of an Enduring Power of Attorney
- Deputyship applications
- Questions relating to Grants of Probate
- Administering estates
- Inheritance tax enquiries
- Property queries
- Boundary disputes
- Care home fees
- Trust matters
- Boundary disputes
- Divorce and relationship issues
- Family dispute
- Disputing a will
- Personal injury
- Employment Law Issues
- Other legal questions
Advice sessions kindly provided by:
What do we offer?
- Up-to-date, professional and confidential legal advice
- Practical support to make certain legal claims
- Information on choices available but the decision is always yours
Who is this service for?
Anyone aged 55+
How is this service delivered?
This service is delivered in person via a 20-minute advice session or over the telephone by arrangement.
Where is this service delivered?
- At our Head Office, Bradbury House, 12 Shakespeare Street, Nottingham NG1 4FQ.
Monday, 2pm - 5pm, by appointment only
Wednesday, 9.30am - 12.30pm, by appointment only
Wednesday, 2pm – 5pm, by appointment only
- By telephone appointment
How much does this service cost?
Age UK Notts Legal Advice Panel (**see disclaimer)
The Age UK Notts Independent Legal Advice Panel comprise of solicitors who have passed the Age UK Notts vetting process and have signed up to an agreed way of working. They are members of Solicitors for the Elderly, an independent, national organisation of lawyers who provide specialist legal advice for older and vulnerable people, their families and carers.
After the free initial advice session, individuals can choose whether to pay for legal advice or services and you are under absolutely no obligation to continue with the solicitor who provided the free advice. Our staff will be able to provide you with details of solicitors in your area.