Age UK Richmond offers a free and confidential information and advice service for older people, their families and carers.
First Contact Telephone Helpline 020 8878 3073
Available Monday to Thursday, 10am to 4pm.
Our First Contact Helpline provides simple information for older people, families and carers throughout Richmond upon Thames by phone or email. Anyone can contact the helpline with an issue involving an older person- we will do our best to help, or find someone who can.
What can I ask?
Ask anything - we are here to help. Perhaps you are:
- Wanting to know more about Age UK Richmond or other local services supporting older people.
- Looking to join local activities and classes for older people.
- Needing help with living independently at home.
- Suffering from loneliness or isolation, and want to know what you can do about it.
- Concerned about an older loved one, neighbour or friend.
- Looking for a local trade- handyperson, gardener, hairdresser, electrician or chiropodist.
How to access the service
You can access our information and advice service in a number of ways.
By phone: 020 8878 3073
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At our office: Book an appointment or drop-in to our office in Hampton.
Address: Age UK Richmond, First Contact, The White House Community Centre, 45 The Avenue, Hampton, TW12 4RN.
If you are over 65 and need in depth advice to help resolve complex issues, we can help with our new Advice Extra service.
We also offer assistance with Welfare Benefits to help you claim the money you are entitled to.