Cyber Essentials Certified
Published on 07 January 2019 09:58 AM
In early December we aimed to aquire an additional Information Governance standard supported by the government and the key IG authority the Information Commissioners Office.
THE ICO recently noted “not only does this programme improve security, but embracing Cyber Essentials helps charities demonstrate that they have undertaken appropriate due diligence.” "Protecting personal data depends on good cyber security, and the threats and challenges are getting ever more sophisticated. All too often organisations fail at the basics. This scheme focuses on the core set of actions that businesses should be taking to protect themselves, their customers, and their brand". "Cyber Essentials enables businesses to demonstrate that they are taking action to control the risks."
We are delighted to say that we achieved the standard and are now Cyber Essential certified.
The key benefits of Cyber Essentials are:
- Enables your organisation to win UK Government contracts
- Protects against over 80% of common cyber threats
- Complies with the DCPP Cyber Security Model
- Offers additional security for GDPR compliancy
- Certification supports your business in the public and private sectors
- Cyber Essentials branding to showcase your certification
Much more can be seen here: https://www.cyberessentials.ncsc.gov.uk/