Age UK Tameside is a great place to work. Could you bring your skills to our team? See our latest vacancies below.
Working for Age UK Tameside
Age UK Tameside is a local independent charity with a dedicated team of staff and volunteers. We help thousands of local older people every year, offering activities, person-centred support and information. It's a great place to work if you really want to make a difference in people's lives.
If there are no current vacancies listed below, please take a look at the other ways you can get involved with us.
We are looking to recruit a staff team for a brand-new innovative Get Up & Go service providing mental health support to older people in their own homes, funded by the National Lottery Community Fund over the next three years.
The project will use Cognitive Behavioural Therapy approaches in one to one and group settings as well as delivering mental health wellness and awareness programmes to the older population across Tameside. Click here for a detailed summary of the service.
- 1 full-time Get Up & Go Service Lead (35 hours), £19,500 pa
- 1 part-time Get Up & Go Wellness Advisor (16 hours), £7,500 pa
- 1 full-time Get Up & Go Coach (35 hours), £18,735 pa
- 1 full-time Get Up & Go Coach (with Community Language Skills) (35 hours), £18,735 pa
Please see our Job Opportunities page for full details of each role and apply in writing with an up-to-date CV and supporting statement telling us how you meet the Person Specification.
Closing date: Friday 1 November 2019
Interview dates: 11, 13, 14 and 18 November 2019
Return completed applications to Tara Mistry, Client Services Administration Assistant via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: 131 Katherine Street, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 7AW