Independent information, advice and support to people aged 60 and over and their carers.
We can help with questions on:
- Money and benefits
- Housing and Care homes
- Health and disability
- Finding help at home
- Community care and direct payments
- Leisure and social activities
If we can't help, we can put you in touch with people who can
We also have a Veterans' Service. Click here for more information.
How to access the service:
You can call into our office at 549 Old York Road, SW18 1TQ
You can telephone the service on 0208 877 8940
You can email email@example.com
Our information and advice officers are available Monday to Thursday, 10am to 3pm. Please note the office is closed on Fridays.
The I&A Quality Programme states that a service must show that it:
• Provides consistent, relevant and effective advice to clients and demonstrates this by providing sufficient information in their client records.
• Has clear and relevant systems and procedures in place to manage the delivery of consistent, good quality information and advice.
• Monitors its services and seeks feedback from clients and stakeholders.
Meet Alan - one of the people we support with this service
Free online information and booklets
The Age UK London Business Directory ('Safer Services') is a directory of businesses that have been checked and vetted by Age UK London staff. The directory includes typical trades like plumbers and electricians which you can access by clicking the link below.