Independent information, advice and support to people aged 60 and over and their carers.
We can help with questions on:
- Money and benefits
- Health and disability
- Finding help at home
- Community care and direct payments
- Care homes
- Leisure and social activities
- Your rights
If we can't help, we can put you in touch with people who can
How to access the service:
You can call into our office at 549 Old York Road, SW18 1TQ
You can telephone the service on 0208 877 8940
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our information and advice officers are available Monday to Thursday, 10am to 3pm. Please note the office is closed on Fridays.
The I&A Quality Programme states that a service must show that it:
• Provides consistent, relevant and effective advice to clients and demonstrates this by providing sufficient information in their client records.
• Has clear and relevant systems and procedures in place to manage the delivery of consistent, good quality information and advice.
• Monitors its services and seeks feedback from clients and stakeholders.