Age UK Birmingham provides personalised day care across Birmingham for those who are living with dementia
- With the services being accessible for either a full day or half day, both venues offer nutritious, healthy meals.
- We have fully trained staff providing sensitive, supportive, personal care in friendly, safe and comfortable environments.
- We promote the wellbeing of people living with dementia by encouraging independence through the development of friendships.
- Reducing isolation and offering a wide range of activities and opportunities while promoting wellbeing and increased quality of life.
- The service also provides carer respite break opportunities throughout the week; flexibility is offered around the needs of clients and carers.
- Door to door transport is also provided.
Extra services including breakfast and supper extended hours and bathing also available.
- For more updates please visit our social media @ageukbirmingham
To contact one of our centres for more information please contact us below:
The Seymour Centre
Telephone: 0121 437 0033