Our charity boutique – one of Time Out’s reasons to visit Leather Lane – is a great place to find fashion, haberdashery, books, art and more at bargain prices at our charity boutique located on the vibrant Leather Lane market.
We're located in Leather Lane, which is in the famous Hatton Garden area of Holborn. Our boutique in Leather Lane is also used as avenue for our Digital Inclusion sessions, Information & Advice service and our exciting monthly seasonl events.
Our shop is run by a full-time manager, alongside a diverse team of dedicated volunteers. It raises vital funds for the organisation, enabling us to continue our work providing life-enhancing services for older people in Camden. By shopping from our Leather Lane Boutique or donating your items, you can help us continue with vital services, such as Tele-Friends and our Information & Advice Line.
Where you can find us
Online Charity Boutique
Why our shop volunteers love our boutique...
"Something second-hand is an item of great resource and value and love, it's so good it wasn't chucked in its past life. A plus for the environment, a plus for the people that the shop is raising money for."
- Pre-loved designer clothes and accessories in a saleable condition.
- Leisurewear in good, saleable condition.
- Fashion, art and design, and autobiographical 'coffee table' books and magazines.
- Shoes and trainers in good condition.
- Vinyl records.
- 'Fast fashion' clothing.
- Books and coffee table magazines which have been marked or drawn on, or have pages missing.
- Dirty or damaged clothes and accessories.
- Costume jewellery.
- DVDs and CDs.
- Children's toys and clothes.
- Information & Advice outreach sessions - if you need support with housing issues, benefits and money, organising care and support, accessing local services or planning for the future.
- Book Group meetings - hosted by author and journalist, Emily Rhodes, our monthly Book Group discussions are held here.
- Digital Inclusion sessions - if you need help with your gadets, including installing Zoom or Whatsapp, you can book one-to-one sessions at our boutique.
Shopping on Amazon
Did you know, you can raise money for Age UK Camden whilst shopping on Amazon. Instead of logging into via Amazon.co.uk, simply log in via www.smile.amazon.com, select us as your chosen charity, shop as normal and they'll contribute 0.5% of eligible purchases to us at no extra cost to you!
Find out more
Gift Aid it!
Gift Aid it and make your donation worth 25% more!
How to find us
53 Leather Lane
020 7831 4928
Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 3.00pm
We rely on your generosity to donate good quality clothes, books and other items.
Please take them to our shop during opening hours.