Pop-up charity boutique
We are thrilled to be opening our summer pop-up shop at:
179 Camden High Street
Due to the popularity of our Leather Lane Boutique and hub, we decided that it's only fair to open an extra space for you to shop, volunteer and socialise over the summer.
Our new Camden High Street pop-up will be officially opening on Saturday 15 May with the opening hours of Tuesday to Saturday, 10am to 5pm.
We need you to donate your quality, pre-loved items to the store.
Your donations will help us to continue our vital work at Age UK Camden, providing life-enhancing services for older people in Camden. There are lots of things you can donate. Perhaps you have some vinyl records that don't get played anymore? Some leisurewear or shoes in good condition? Or even some quality art or coffee table books you're happy to part with. Whatever you're willing to donate, we'd love you to drop your items off at our store from Saturday 15 May.
About our charity boutique
Our charity boutique – one of Time Out’s reasons to visit Leather Lane – is a great place to find bargain, preloved fashion, books, toys, art and more. We're located in Leather Lane, which is in the famous Hatton Garden area of Holborn.
What will you find at our Leather Lane boutique?
The shop is run by a full-time manager, and a team of dedicated volunteers. It raises vital funds for the organisation, helping us to continue our work providing life-enhancing services for older people in Camden. By shopping from our Leather Lane Boutique or donating your items, you can help us continue with vital services, such as Telefriends and our Information and Advice Line.
You can also shop online!
In addition to shopping from our Leather Lane boutique, you can also shop on our dedicated Charity Boutique eBay page. Here you can find a selection of wonderful vintage items, as well as a number of designer pieces. You can shop in confidence, as items are being safely dispatched by post.
As a result of coronavirus restrictions, our Charity Boutique is currently closed, but you can still shop online. To keep up-to-date with our opening times and latesst offers follow us on Instagram
- Pre-loved designer clothes and accessories in a saleable condition.
- Leisurewear in good, saleable condition.
- Fashion, art and design, and autobiographical 'coffee table' books and magazines.
- Shoes and trainers in good condition.
- Vinyl records.
- 'Fast fashion' clothing.
- Books and coffee table magazines which have been marked or drawn on, or have pages missing.
- Dirty or damaged clothes and accessories.
- Costume jewellery.
- DVDs and CDs.
- Children's toys and clothes.
In addition to being a boutique, our Leather Lane shop usually doubles up as a busy Community Hub for the following services:
- Information and Advice outreach sessions - if you need support with housing issues, benefits and money, organising care and support, accessing local services or planning for the future.
- Book Group meetings - hosted by author and journalist, Emily Rhodes, our monthly Book Group discussions are held here.
- Digital Inclusion sessions - if you need help with your gadets, including installing Zoom or Whatsapp, you can book one-to-one sessions at our boutique.
As a result of the changing coronavirus restrictions, meetings and sessions at are our charity boutique are currently on hold. If you need to contact a member of the team for Information and Advice sessions over the phone, please call 0207 837 3777 or email email@example.com
Shopping on Amazon
Did you know, you can raise money for Age UK Camden whilst shopping on Amazon. Instead of logging into via Amazon.co.uk, simply log in via www.smile.amazon.com, select us as your chosen charity, shop as normal and they'll contribute 0.5% of eligible purchases to us at no extra cost to you!
Find out more
Gift Aid it!
Gift Aid it and make your donation worth 25% more!
How to find us
53 Leather Lane
020 7831 4928
Monday to Friday, 10.30am to 4.00pm
We rely on your generosity to donate good quality clothes, books and other items.
Please take them to our shop during opening hours.