30th September: Since we re-opened, we have been donated so much stock for which we are really grateful. But due to having to quarantine stock for 72 hours we have limited space available to store any new donations. We are limiting donations to 2 bags per person. Some of our shops will only be accepting donations on alternate weeks. Please call first to make sure we have space. We want to thank you for being so understanding and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Please see below for opening days and times.
It will be different in our shops due to the social distancing rules, but this is for the safety of our staff, volunteers and customers. You can find out more at the bottom of this page.
Manager: Joanne Creamer
Address: 16 Market Street, Clay Cross, Derbyshire, S45 9JE
Telephone: 01246 861168
Temporary opening hours* - subject to change at short notice
*Opening times updated 25th October 2020
Safe shopping in our shops using COVID guidelines:
- Stay 2m apart in the queue outside and please don’t block our neighbours
- Only 2 customers in the shop and time may be limited
- Keep 2m apart when in the shop
- Please clean your hands on entry and at the counter
- The changing room is closed but you can still return items
- Contactless is the best way to pay
- We have limited storage so please ring to check when you can drop off donations. Some weeks we will not accept any new donationns. We may have to ask you to bring donations back another day if we are at capacity.
Thank you for your continued support. These new measures are in place for the safety of all of us. If you have any concerns, please speak to the shop manager or leave a message on 01773 766922
What we stock
We have a great range of items in store, such as:
- Ladies clothing
- Gents clothing
- Childrens clothing
- Toys and games
- Household items
- Books, DVDs and jigsaws
Information about stock donations
We really appreciate your support in providing stock for us to sell. If you're having a clear out and have some items to give away, please make sure that they are clean, without holes or rips. You can drop any donations off to our store directly during our opening times.
Gift Aid your stock donations
If you are a UK tax payer, you can Gift Aid your stock donations which means HMRC give us 25p extra for every £1 sold. You will be given a donor number which you can use for future stock donations in any of our shops. If you can't remember your Gift Aid donor number when you donate further items, then let teh shop manager know. Ask in the shop for more information.