31/12/20 All of our charity shops are now closed following Government guidelines for tier 4 areas. We look forward to welcoming you back when we are allowed to re-open.
Age UK Derby and Derbyshire are now operating the previous Age UK shop in Matlock.
Manager: Caroline Bowler
Address:Browns Buildings, 4 Bank Road, Matlock, DE4 3AQ
Telephone: 01629 259521
Temporary opening hours* - subject to change at short notice
*Opening times updated 31st December 2020.
Safe shopping in our shops using COVID guidelines:
- Stay 2m apart in the queue outside and please don’t block our neighbours
- Only 2 customers in the shop and time may be limited
- Keep 2m apart when in the shop
- Please clean your hands on entry and at the counter
- The changing room is closed but you can still return items
- Contactless is the best way to pay
- We have limited storage so please ring to check when you can drop off donations. Some weeks we will not accept any new donationns. We may have to ask you to bring donations back another day if we are at capacity.
Thank you for your continued support. These new measures are in place for the safety of all of us. If you have any concerns, please speak to the shop manager or leave a message on 01773 766922
What we stock
We have a great range of items in store, such as:
- Ladies clothing
- Gents clothing
- Childrens clothing
- Toys and games
- Household items
- Books, DVDs and jigsaws
Information about stock donations
We really appreciate your support in providing stock for us to sell. If you're having a clear out and have some items to give away, please make sure that they are clean, without holes or rips. You can drop any donations off to our store directly during our opening times.
Gift Aid your stock donations
If you are a UK tax payer, you can Gift Aid your stock donations which means HMRC give us 25p extra for every £1 sold. You will be given a donor number which you can use for future stock donations in any of our shops. If you can't remember your Gift Aid donor number when you donate further items, then let teh shop manager know. Ask in the shop for more information.