We offer a range a home based care service to support people over 50 to maintain independence and have choice and control of their lives.
We accept referrals from all professionals, family and friends.
Home Care Support Workers can visit you at home and assist with:
- Personal tasks
- Practical housework
- Assistance with shopping and prescription collection
- Light housework including laundry and bed linen changing
- Accompanying people to appointments
- Stimulating activities organised in own home
- Trained staff to administer medication
- Assisting with managing people's paperwork
Are staff are all knowledgable and highly trained.
We work flexibly with you to meet your individual needs.
This is a chargeable service.
Contact: Wunmi Akinyemi firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable for: People Over 50, who live at home.