Homeshare shout week
Published on 13 March 2020 02:06 PM
We’re supporting Homeshare SHOUT Week
16th to 20th March 2020
Homeshare brings together older people who have spare rooms, with people who need affordable accommodation and who are happy to chat and lend a hand.
Help us raise the profile and awareness of Homeshare locally and globally.
Keep a look out for our posts and share the content if you like what we’re saying.
There are many benefits of a Homeshare, these can include:-
- Give a younger person a great start in life.
- Maintain your independence.
- Make new friends.
- Gain peace of mind for yourself and your loved ones.
- Share your skills and learn new ones
- Give you access to high quality, affordable accommodation.
- Help to improve the life of an older person by helping them to stay in their home.
- Help you to make new friends and create a sense of community.
Householders and Homesharers share home life, time, skills and experience.
Age UK Hillingdon, Harrow and Brent carefully match people, oversee the arrangements and provide professional ongoing support throughout the Homeshare.
If you know of someone with a spare room in their home who could also benefit from companionship, overnight security or support with domestic tasks, such as cooking or shopping?
Please visit our Homeshare page for more details