35 hours per week - full time
£24,214 - £26,220 basic (NHS Band 5 1-4 years experience) plus 15% London Weighting
Based in the Hillingdon area
Closing date for receipt of applications: Noon, Friday 3rd January 2020
Interviews will be held: TBA
Are you a HCPC registered physiotherapist, or previously qualified as a physiotherapist with a willingness to re-register? Do you understand the needs of people who are frail, isolated or living with long-term conditions? Do you enjoy working in a small team? Are you a car driver and owner? Are you passionate about working with people aged 65+ to minimise their risk of falling and hospital admittance? If so, you are the person we are seeking, to work within our Falls team.
Your role will include:-
- Working with GP's to identify clients who have had a fall or who are vulnerable to falling.
- Providing practical support to people aged 65+ through practical measures and short-term support to prevent falls.
- Carrying out home assessments using the Falls Risk Assessment Tool (FRAT).
- Working with and motivating clients to stay safe through offering practical measures and on going support.
- Supervising Postural Stability exercies in clients' homes.
Please see job description below for full role details.
Please send the application & equality & diversity forms below to email@example.com
If you have any questions about the role, or for an informal discussion with the recruiting manager, please send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8756 4393
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities.