At times you may need a little help because of age, illness or disability to remain comfortable and safe at home.
Our team of award-winning workers can provide all the support and assistance you need, tailoring the package of care to support you or your loved one.
Tasks we can help you with include:
- Domestic tasks including cleaning, laundry, shopping and meal preparation
- Personal care including washing, toileting and medication prompting
- Respite care to give carers a break
- Getting out and about to appointments, cafes and places of your choice
- Personal Assistants can provide support with bill paying and correspondence, pension collection, shopping and organising your home.
- Companionship to offer company, friendship and the support to enable you to do the things you enjoy.
We offer around-the-clock care, every day of the year and can provide male, female and multi-lingual Home Care workers.
We provide a quality service which is CQC registered as Good and our friendly Home Care workers have undergone enhanced DBS checks and full training.
Prices start from £21.80 per hour.
For more information call our Home Care team on 0116 299 2266, email email@example.com or complete the form below.
You can also download a copy of our Support for Living Independently booklet here.
Assistance with paying for care
You may be eligible for financial assistance to pay for care. Please speak to our Information & Advice service for a free benefits check or contact your local benefits advice service for details. Please note that not all benefits are means-tested. For example, Disability Living Allowance and Attendance Allowance can both significantly increase your income, enabling you to pay for the care you need.