Continuing to live independently in your own home, maintaining your own routines and being close to family, friends and neighbours is everyone's preferred option for later life.
At times you may need a little help because of age, illness or disability to remain comfortable and safe at home. Our team of award winning workers can provide the necessary support and assistance needed, as often as you need it and at the level you need it.
What does the service offer?
We are available 24/7 and can offer male, female and multi-lingual staff.
Tasks we can help you with include:
- Domestic help including cleaning, laundry, shopping and meal preparation
- Getting out & about with the support you need
- Companionship if life events mean you could do with a friendly face
- Respite care to give carers a well-deserved break
- Personal care if you need help attending to your personal needs including medication prompting
- End of life care to help you live as well as possible in the time remaining to you
Our services can also be combined into a package of support which meets all your needs now and in the future.
If you would simply like a befriending visit, please browse our Befriending and Mentoring pages.
Where is the Home Care service available?
The Home Care service is available across Leicestershire and Rutland.
Is Home Care a free of charge service?
No. Our team of Home Care workers are referenced and undergo enhanced DBS checks and a full training programme before undertaking any personal or regulated care.
The basic rate for the service is £17.40 per hour (£16.40 per hour for visits of 2 hours of more). We can also offer 30 minute visits for essential services at the same rate. Before setting up the Home Care Service, we will need to carry out a pre-service visit where a registration fee of £20 will apply.
How can I arrange Home Care?
Please contact our Home Care team on 0116 299 2266 to talk through the support you or your loved one needs.
Our Home Care Leaflet provides more information on this service.