Knowing you are doing something worthwhile to help others in your local community can be extremely motivating.
At Age UK Leicester Shire & Rutland, we have a range of frontline roles in which staff directly care for and support older people as well as roles in business support functions such as finance, administration, fundraising and HR.
Our organisation wants staff to feel valued, motivated and to enjoy their working experience. This ensures that the older people we serve have a fulfilling and enjoyable later life. We carefully select our staff to match their skills, experience and aptitude to each job role. We pride ourselves on investing in training and development to update and extend skills of our staff.
Our current job vacancies are listed below. If you’d like to join our team and feel that you fit the bill for a current vacancy, we’d like to hear from you. You can either:
- Contact the HR department for more information and an application pack (please quote the vacancy reference number).
- Download and complete the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form and return them both to us.
We are looking for individuals to provide friendly and professional help for older people with daily tasks from personal care to domestic cleaning and household management, to shopping and trips out.
Provide for the domestic and social needs of clients creating an environment where clients can achieve and maintain maximum independence in their own homes.
Home Care Workers
We are recruiting Home Care Workers to deliver a variety of support in clients’ homes throughout Leicester and Leicestershire.
Care Assistant Driver (Casual)
To transport clients to and from the daycare centre. To assist the Day Care Organiser in maintaning a fully supportive day care centre for older people in accordance with their assessed needs.
Care Assistants (Casual Cover)
We are looking for Care Assistants who will help the Day Care Organiser to maintain a high quality day care service in one of our day care centres. This is a casual cover position to provide cover for holidays, sickness etc. in Age UK Leicester Shire & Rutland day centres throughout the city and county.
Our Gender Pay Gap Data
The following data was provided to the Government Equalities Office and can also be seen on their website.
- Women’s hourly rate is 8.2% lower (mean) and 0.5% lower (median).
- Top salary quartile has 21.4% men and 78.6% women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 25.2% men and 74.8% women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 8.7% men and 91.3% women
- Lower salary quartile has 33% men and 67% women
- Women’s bonus pay is 0% lower (mean) and 0% lower (median)
- 0% of men and 0% of women received bonus pay
Age UK Leicester Shire and Rutland
113 Princess Road East
Phone: 0116 299 2252