Taking the opportunity to get out and about, meeting and making friends and taking up new hobbies is a great way to stay connected in your community. It also helps you stay fit, active and socially engaged as well as providing a network of support should you need it at some future point.
Our community support is designed to help you make the most of later life when you have more free time to try new activities, hobbies or social opportunities.Please browse our community support pages for more information about what we offer and where across the City and two Counties.
- Day Clubs
- Community Resource Centres in Leicester, Earl Shilton and Melton Mowbray
- Footcare Service
- Men and Women in Sheds
- Last Orders - Alcohol and Substance Awareness Project
- Joining Forces - Project for Older Veterans
- House Clearance Service
- Business Directory of Local Traders
- Warm and Wise
- Digital Champions
- Home Respite
- Menopause Awareness Raising Service
- Neighbourhood Mental Health Café