Age UK Leicester Shire & Rutland are working together with Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire and Age UK Lincoln & South Lincolnshire to provide affordable warmth information, advice and support to Leicestershire residents over the age of 50+.
How can we help?
We offer a free wrap-around information and advice service and can help with:
- Home Energy Assessment
- In-depth personalised energy advice
- Tariff switching advice
- Benefit checks
- Information on applying for £150 Warm Home Discount
- Priority services registration
- Explaining smart meter benefits
- Help and advice with home improvement grants
- Practical tips and support to keep your home warm in winter
How can I access this service?
You can get more information about the Warm and Wise project and how it can help you or someone you know by contacting us on:
Tel: 0116 261 4604