Providing the right support at the right time for older people throughout North Craven
Age UK North Craven is an independent charity which aims to make later life a fulfilling and enjoyable experience, reducing isolation and loneliness, providing the right support at the right time for older people throughout North Craven.
Where we work
Age UK North Craven situated in the centre of Settle town and covers Settle and the surrounding areas including Bentham, Ingleton, Clapham and Austwick, Horton in Ribblesdale, Malham, Rathmell, Long Preston and Hellifield and Giggleswick.
How we help
We are proud to offer a number of services and activities for local people, including:
- Information and Advice on Attendance Allowances, benefits, housing support and other money matters.
- Various day activities and lunch clubs in and around Settle.
- Day trips and a local Car Scheme transporting you from your home to health related appointments such as the local surgery, hospitals, dentists or opticians.
- A local surgery held in Ingleton for Information & Advice and signposting.
- Help and support so you can maintain your independence in later life.
For more information about Age UK North Craven
Meet our team
We are a small friendly team at Age UK North Craven.
Find out our locations and contact details to get in touch.
We rely on donations and volunteers. Could you help?
We welcome your comments and suggestions.
Read our annual report
Read our annual report 2016/17 to find out lots more information about Age UK North Craven.