Our commitment to quality
Age UK North Craven is proud to have achieved the Age UK Charity Quality Standard. This Standard requires us to demonstrate that we:
* ensure the safety and wellbeing of older people.
* value diversity and promote equality and inclusion.
* protect people’s data and ensure there are no surprises about how we use it.
* encourage, listen to and act on feedback.
* plan and review our activities strategically, making sure we use ourresources effectively to respond to local need.
* value our volunteers and staff, ensuring we have the right people with the right skills and support to deliver our plans.
* anticipate and manage risk effectively to ensure we are resilient and responsive to change.
The Standard is externally assessed by industry leaders SGS who undertake a rigorous examination of evidence through reviewing our documents and undertaking a comprehensive full day assessment visit.
To find out more about our Organisational Quality Standards certification, please contact us.
Assessed by SGS United Kingdom Limited