Did you know you could be entitled to some extra help in later life to give you more money in your pocket? It can sometimes become more difficult to make ends meet, especially when you're on a fixed income like a pension. You may be able to get a little extra help.
Age UK North Craven services that can help
Age UK North Craven offers advice about money and benefits you could get – why not contact our information and advice service? We can help you find out what you might be entitled to and help you fill in the relevant forms. Phone us on 01729 823066.
Benefits you could get in later life
There are many benefits you might be able to apply for. If you click any of the links you'll go through to the Age UK national website.
- Pension Credit – topping up your pension every week
- Carer's Allowance – if you care for someone sick or disabled
- Housing Benefit – to help you pay rent
- Personal Independent Payment – if you can't work because of illness
- Council tax discounts – to help with your council tax bills
- TV license discounts – enjoy the TV you love for less
- Attendance Allowance – if you need a little extra help to stay independent
- Winter fuel benefits – to keep you warm and well in cold weather
Try Age UK's benefits calculator - you can check your eligibility for benefits online, or contact our information and advice service on 01729 823 066 and we can help you over the phone or face to face.
Boosting your income in retirement
Watch the Age UK video on boosting your income in retirement.
Contact us for benefits advice
If you need advice about benefits and money in later life, we would be happy to help. Contact us on 01729 823 066.