Joe Wicks' Workouts for Seniors
Published on 18 May 2020 06:12 PM
Fancy trying something new to keep active in lockdown?
Joe Wicks, otherwise known as "The Body Coach", is a British fitness coach, TV presenter and author.
Joe has released a range of FREE home workout videos on You Tube aimed at older adults to help them keep fit during lockdown.
There are standing and seated versions and an on-screen timer to make sure you don't overdo it.
Just click on the links below:
More on Coronavirus
- NHS 111 online - Check if you have coronavirus symptoms
- Gov.UK - Coronavirus (COVID-19): what you need to do
- Get support as an extremely vulnerable person
- Citizens Advice - Coronavirus - what it means for you
- Age UK North Tyneside Information and Advice
- Covid 19 - How to help safely (Gov.UK)
- Covid 19 Myth busters (World Health Organisation)
- Covid 19- Information for the bereaved from UK Government
- Gov.UK - Coronavirus outbreak FAQs: what you can and can't do
- Wellbeing and mental health during Covid-19