Skip to content

Would you benefit from free, impartial and confidential money advice?

Our Money Advice service offers just that to people in later life, specifically tailored for your individual circumstances.

We offer money advice to enable you to manage your own money to help give you peace of mind. We do this by understanding your personal circumstances and helping to provide you with information and tools to help you manage your finances.

This service is available to anyone in Nottingham or Nottinghamshire aged 55+, or their families and carers. We are able to offer clear, unbiased information and advice in the following areas:

  • Budgeting advice
  • Savings and investments
  • Credit and borrowing
  • Mortgages
  • Insurance
  • Checking you are receiving your full benefit entitlements

We can refer you for specialist advice for support to complete benefit claim forms, as well asfor regulated financial advice about how to plan and pay for your care needs.

How is this service delivered?

  • In person via one-to-one sessions
  • Over the telephone

Where is this service delivered?

  • At our Head Office, Bradbury House, 12 Shakespeare Street, Nottingham NG1 4FQ.
    Various appointments are available during the week so please call for availability.
  • Telephone advice sessions.
    Various appointments are available during the week so please call for availability.

How much does this service cost?


Get in touch

We will only use the email address (or telephone number) to contact you about your specific enquiry. For further details on how your data is used and stored, please see our privacy policy.

Disclaimer – important note

Please be advised that as we don’t have a licence for debt counselling, we cannot advise on how to resolve problem debts which are regulated under the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

This includes debts such as credit cards, personal loans, hire purchase agreements (this will often include mobile phone and sometimes satellite/cable television contracts if the purchase of equipment/hardware is hire purchase), and catalogue accounts. This also extends to advising a on how to reduce, write off, or challenge the liability of a debt which arises under a consumer credit agreement or hire purchase agreement.

If this is relevant for your circumstances please contact either Stepchange or Citizens Advice who can provide debt management support.

  • Stepchange : for telephone based support - 0800 138 1111
  • Citizens Advice Bureau - call 03444 111 444 or check where your local CAB is or check contact details via

If you do not have a local CAB please call us on 0115 8440011 and we will help you to find local sources of help.


Free and impartial money advice, set up by government

Find out more about the Money Advice Service.


Related links