Warm Homes on Prescription
- Location: Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire
- Price: Free
Please note, this service is not available outside Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire - Head Office's catchment area.
Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire
16-18 Bridgeway Centre
In Broxtowe we offer the Warm Homes on Prescription service, completing home surveys and providing access to free heating measures like new A-rated boilers and radiators for people with broken or faulty heating systems (subject to eligibility)
Are you living in a cold home?
The Warm Homes on Prescription scheme can provide access to FREE heating measures like new A rated boilers and radiators for Broxtowe residents with broken or faulty heating systems. (subject to eligibility and funding availability)
To be eligible you, or a member of your household should:
• Be a homeowner or private tenant (written permission from landlord will be required)
• Have a maximum gross household income of £16,105 per annum or receive means tested benefits OR have a disposable monthly income of £800 or less after mortgage/rent (excluding disability benefits)
• Have savings less than £16,000 per household.
• You must also have one of the following long-term medical conditions:
• Atrial fibrillation, Coronary heart disease, Transient ischaemic attack, Asthma, COPD, Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Cancer.
Home surveys/eligibility checks are completed by Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire on behalf of Broxtowe Borough Council.