Wellbeing Day Care
Wellbeing Day Care - Senior Social Day Care Group
Our ‘Wellbeing’ Group is for those who are lonely and isolated and those who require that extra bit of support.
The Group runs every weekday (Monday to Friday) and offers a change of scenery, social interaction and mental stimulation for our clients and respite for their carers.
- Trained and qualified Care Staff
- Personalised Care Plan
- Safe and caring environment
- Good company
- Freshly cooked midday meal
- Access to other Age UK services
- Transport available within the borough of Oadby & Wigston, subject to availability
For further information regarding cost, availability and terms and conditions please contact the Wellbeing Day Care Manager
Telephone 0116 288 5203
The Hawthorn Centre
Age UK Oadby and Wigston
51 Paddock Street