Get a team together and pit your collective wits against each other with our cracking quiz (created by professional pub quizzers Geeks Who Drink!).
When: 6 March 2018. Doors open at 6 PM
- £ 8 per person includes nibbles
- Minimum 4 / maximum 8 people per team
- Trophy and prize for the winning team!
All the funds we raise will help us continue to provide crucial companionship, advice and support to thousands of older people in Sutton every year, including those who find their lives adversely affected by loneliness, illness or poverty.
Register by 27 Feb 2018. You'll need your team name, how many people are in your team, and if applicable, you or your organisation's social media handles.
Here are the teams battling for the coveted 'Age UK Sutton Pub Quiz Masters' trophy, and unlimited glory.
- Team H from Halifax Sutton
- Team To Us It's Personal from Home Instead Senior Care Sutton
- Team Dabneys
- Team AUKS from Age UK Sutton
- Team Allsorts
- Team What's On In Sutton
- Team Brainiacs from HSBC Sutton
- Team Return to Sender from Harold Bell & Co. Solicitors
- Team The Dark Side from Sutton Housing Partnership
- Team SHP Shapes from Sutton Housing Partnership
For information or help about this event and other ways to get involved:
Call 020 8408 7025