Client Services Administration Assistant
Based at our Ashton-under-Lyne centre
Starting salary: £15,091.62 per annum (pro rata); 16-18 hours a week
We are looking for a dynamic multi-skilled professional to provide administration support for core operations within the charity and front of house services as part of the Client Services Team.
You will need:
- proven administration skills
- good IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- excellent organisational skills, to deal with a range of tasks
- good understanding of the importance of customer service.
Working in a busy Admin Office, your responsibilities will include:
- dealing with room bookings
- supporting the recruitment of staff and volunteers
- organising transport for clients accessing our services
- providing front-of-house reception cover, including handling telephone calls and greeting customers.