Why not get involved and help Age UK Bristol?
If you would like to get involved, there are lots of things you can do. Whether you want to give your time by volunteering, take part in a fundraising event, or help with our campaigns, your help would be much appreciated.
How you can get involved
Our commitment to you
Age UK Bristol is an Organisational Member of the intitute of Fundraising and adhere to the Code of Fundraising Practice. Age UK Brisol also adheres to the fundraising charter of Age UK national. You can read the Age UK Fundraising Promise here.
- We do not undertake any fundraising door-to-door activity
- We do not ask for direct debit donations on the street
- We do not share personal data
- We do not sell personal data
- We do not 'cold-call' people for fundraising purposes. We only phone people with whom we have an existing relationship or who have already given us permission to contact them
- Every communication from us to members of the public will always include information on how to opt out from future communications
- We always stop direct debits received from donars if a third part (e.g. family and friends) advise us that the donar is vulnerable in some way; if we are satisfied that such third part is entitled to act on the donor's behalf