- We are open 4 days a week, Monday and Thursday (Dementia Service, 9.15am - 2.30pm), Wednesday and Friday (9.30am - 2.00pm).
- We are able to provide transport for those who require it in and around the Withywood area.
- We are funded via Bristol City Council for people meeting their criteria we also offer private places. Referrals are made through Bristol city council. Alternatively we offer private places where you can complete a self-referral form.
- We offer a regular programme of activities that include exercise, dance, arts and crafts, singing, baking, walking, gardening, visits from local school children and outside entertainment to name but a few. 12 - 20 people attend per day, which creates an exciting friendly atmosphere.
- We have a two course hot meal freshly prepared daily in the onsite café.
- We offer taster sessions where you come and join in with the day to ensure it fits in with your interests and individual needs
Where are we located?
The Withywood Centre
How can you access the service?
Ninety percent of referrals must come through Social Services, with provision of ten percent allocated to those who have been identified as having preventative care needs (and do not meet Adult Community Care's strict criteria).
For those with preventative care needs, please contact New Beginnings directly on: 0117 987 8406.