Age UK Cambridgeshire & Peterborough offers a free and confidential information and advice service for older people, their families and carers.
Our friendly team are here to support you with any issues that are concerning you
We offer Information and Advice to all people aged 60 or over and their carers on the following topics:
- Welfare Benefit Entitlements Consumer Family
- Personal Health & Disability Housing including residential care Transport/Blue Badges
- Employment Leisure activities (including lunch clubs)
- Advice on the full range of Age UK Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Services.
Why you can rely on us
- We give you information that is accurate and up to date.
- We take time to listen and understand.
- We explain the choices you have.
- We make sure that you can talk to us in private.
- We won’t tell anyone about your concerns without your permission.
- f we can’t help, we can put you in touch with people who can.
Age UK Nationally also produces Factsheets full of Information and Advice in plain English on the following topics:
- Legal Issues
- Community Care Housing
- Leisure and Education And more....
Please Telephone: 0300 666 9860 in the first instance or Email: email@example.com
We offer a variety of services offering practical support and providing opportunities to socialise. Our aim is to support older people to remain independent living in their own home and to reduce soical isolation by bringing people together. See Our Services page for more information.
For a summary leaflet of all the services we offer Click here
A useful booklet where you can write down all your important information and keep it recorded in 1 place.The LifeBook will not only help you to be more organised but could also be invaluable to a family member or a friend if they need to find important information about you in an emergency.