Living with dementia or memory loss can bring many challenges. We can offer you support and help you to get the most out of life.
The Dementia Wellbeing service offer independence, flexibility and ongoing support to people living with memory loss and dementia in Camden. We can also provide support, advice and information for carers, families and friends as well as to other organisations and professionals.
How does the Dementia Wellbeing service work?
The Dementia Wellbeing team provide practical and emotional support to meet your needs. Following an initial home visit they’ll work with you, your family or carers to produce a personalised wellbeing plan. This plan will focus on the issues that you think will make a difference. Our leaflet, which you can download below, provides more detail on how the service can help.
Referral criteria for the Dementia Wellbeing service
- age 55 plus and living in Camden
- has concerns around memory or diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment or dementia and meet meet one of the following:
- not engaged with other services (resource/day centres, lunch clubs) and has limited or no support network (from family/friends)
- housebound and has limited or no support network (from family/friends)
- engaged with other services but has limited or no support network (from family/friends)
For more information or to make a referral, email email@example.com or call 0207 239 0400.
Watch our short film ‘Loving Life’ about the importance of a person-centred approach in dementia services.