Are you a local business operating in Cheshire East who would like to support our charity, giving you and your staff an opportunity to make a real difference? If so, why not consider becoming one of our Business Supporters?
What is the Business Supporter initiative all about?
To mark our 30th anniversary, we are inviting local businesses to sign up to a two-year pledge to donate £30 a month to help support our charity, and in return, we will offer you a wide range of benefits, including:
- Helping you meet your Corporate Social Responsibility
- Certificate of Support
- Your company logo to feature on our Business Supporters page of our website with links to your website
- Regular social media posts thanking your company for the support to our charity
- Access to our Big Business Bag Drop, helping save the planet by recycling unwanted goods, making it easy for your staff to donate unwanted goods, and raising us more cash for our services
- Regular monthly newsletter telling you about the great work we do for local older people with the opportunity to advertise your company
- Volunteering opportunities for your staff within our charity
- Annual networking event
- Become a Dementia Friendly company by taking advantage of free dementia friends awareness sessions for all your staff
- Other benefits to be rolled out as the initiative develops
All this for a monthly donation of just £30 (or £1 a day!) for two years. All funds raised through this initiative will be spent providing support to local older people as detailed in the accompanying summary of what we do.
Introducing our Business Supporters...
At Thorneycroft Solicitors, we pride ourselves on providing the highest levels of advice, quality care and customer service. You will be looked after by a solicitor who will understand your exact requirements, which gives you and your family the peace of mind that all matters will be dealt with in your best interests.
Prestbury House, a Porthaven Care Home, provides 24 hour care for residential, nursing and dementia needs as well as respite care for those needing temporary support.
The home features private and spacious bedrooms with ensuite wetrooms, many communal living areas, a lovely café to enjoy coffee with friends and family and even a bespoke hairdressing salon.
Would you like to be a business supporter ?
Then sign up today! Would you like to discuss your company's involvement further? Then please contact us between 10:00am and 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.