Are you a local business operating in Cheshire East who would like to support our charity, giving you and your staff an opportunity to make a real difference? If so, why not consider becoming one of our Business Supporters?
What is the Business Suporter initiative all about?
To mark our 30th anniversary, we are inviting local businesses to sign up to a two-year pledge to donate £30 a month to help support our charity, and in return, we will offer you a wide range of benefits, including:
- Helping you meet your Corporate Social Responsibility
- Certificate of Support
- Your company logo to feature on our Business Supporters page of our website with links to your website
- Regular social media posts thanking your company for the support to our charity
- Access to our Big Business Bag Drop, helping save the planet by recycling unwanted goods, making it easy for your staff to donate unwanted goods, and raising us more cash for our services
- Regular monthly newsletter telling you about the great work we do for local older people with the opportunity to advertise your company
- Volunteering opportunities for your staff within our charity
- Annual networking event
- Become a Dementia Friendly company by taking advantage of free dementia friends awareness sessions for all your staff
- Other benefits to be rolled out as the initiative develops
All this for a monthly donation of just £30 (or £1 a day!) for two years. All funds raised through this initiative will be spent providing support to local older people as detailed in the accompanying summary of what we do.
Then sign up today! Or want to discuss this further? Then telephone 01625 660533 or email the Chief Executive directly at email@example.com