This Christmas, we are looking to put a little bit of joy back into the lives of our older people.
As well as supporting older people throughout winter with our keep in Touch telephone befriending service; reliable information and advice; and our Help at Home service, this Christmas will be distributing around 100 Christmas boxes to local older people, packed with everyday essentials, Christmas treats and a few other surprises.
So our thanks go out to the following who have been so generous this Christmas in helping us support local older people:
- Cheshire East Council's Covid-19 Community Response Grant Fund for making all this possible
- Macclesfield Round Table for a generous financial donation
- Britdon Packaging (https://www.britdon.co.uk/) for their generous donation of boxes
- Tesco, Macclesfield
- Waitrose, Wilmslow
- Rymans, Macclesfield
- Cottage Delight (https://www.cottagedelight.co.uk/) for chutney and biscuits
- Staffordshire Brewery (https://www.staffordshirebrewery.co.uk/)
- Ashdene Primary School, Wilmslow