National Picnic Month July 2019
Published on 14 June 2019 09:59 AM
July marks the start of National Picnic Month around the world. It is a great opportunity to gather your friends, family or work colleagues to enjoy the great outdoors whilst rasing money for Age UK Hertfordshire. From fresh fruit and lemonade to sausage rolls and sandwhiches, National Picnic Month helps brings communities togeher.
5 Steps for the perfect picnic:
- Decide your picnic location - you could hold it during lunchtime in the office with colleagues, at a local park or in the evening with family/friends in the garden
- Invite people to join you - the more the merrier
- The picnic - ask guest to contribute and share a picnic with mats, napkins and paper plates.
- Activities - you may want to organise some summer games to accompany your picnic.
- Ask guest to make a donation to attened (suggested £5 per person)
Remember to take a picture of your picnic and tag @AgeUKHerts with #AUKHpicnic .
For more information on how to receive your picnic fundraising pack or how to fundraise on our behalf please contact: email@example.com OR 01707 497 972