Offering advice on benefits for people in later life and their carers across Norfolk.
Age UK Norfolk is working to raise awareness about older people's entitlements and benefits to ensure that people in later life and their carers are claiming benefits to which they are entitled.
Age UK Norfolk's Outreach Service aims to ensure that people in later life:
- Will be better informed
- Know their rights
- Are claiming their entitlements
- Are fully informed about Attendance Allowance, Pension Credit, Council Tax Benefit etc
- Get the help and assistance they need to claim those benefits
We will do this by offering:
- Benefit entitlement checks
- Free and confidential advice about home safety, housing, care issues etc
We will provide this service in a place of your choice:
- In your own home
- At Age UK Norfolk's premises
- In a care home
- At any other venue
We will also offer advice sessions and talks to older people's clubs, groups, GP surgeries etc across Norfolk.
If you would like someone to come along and give a talk or an advice session, please call us.
Also, if you know someone that would like a home visit to discuss their situation, ask for their permission and then call us on 0300 500 1217.
Download our Benefits and Entitlements leaflet (PDF)