Worried about the Coronavirus COVID-19?
Published on 03 March 2020 10:49 AM
The best thing to do if you have questions or concerns is to phone 111 to get information from the NHS.
If you want the latest advice from the government please visit their webpage.
Stay indoors and avoid contact with other people immediately and phone 111 if you’ve travelled to the UK from:
- Hubei province in China in the last 14 days, even if you do not have symptoms
- Lockdown areas in northern Italy since 19 February, even if you do not have symptoms:
- In Lombardy: Codogno, Castiglione d’Adda, Casalpusterlengo, Fombio, Maleo, Somaglia, Bertonico, Terranova dei Passerini, Castelgerundo and San Fiorano
- in Veneto: Vo’ Euganeo
- Special care zones in South Korea since 19 February, even if you do not have symptoms:
- other parts of mainland China or South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan or Thailand in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if your symptoms are mild)
- other parts of northern Italy (anywhere north of Pisa, Florence and Rimini), Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Vietnam since 19 February and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if your symptoms are mild)
If you have been in contact with anyone who has travelled to these areas or if you have been in contact with anyone who has the coronavirus in the last two weeks:
You may be at risk of Coronavirus, even if you feel well
Please DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE
Use the 111 online coronavirus service or phone 111 to find out what to do next.
Do not go to our offices or go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
If you need support from Age UK Notts please call us on 0115 844 0011, please inform staff if you are at risk of Coronavirus.