We value diversity
We welcome service users, volunteers and staff from all ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Values underpinning our work:
- that older people are all individuals of equal worth irrespective of their gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age
- that older people should be treated with dignity and respect
- that Age UK Bournemouth strives to combat discrimination in all forms.
Age UK Bournemouth aims to:
- listen and respond to the wants and needs of all older people in Bournemouth.
- be aware of the diversity of our service users, staff and volunteers and seek ways to better reflect the full range of people in our local community
- find ways of making Age UK Bournemouth a positive choice of contact for all older people in the town
- promote these values with other organisations with whom we work.