We value diversity
We welcome service users, volunteers and staff from all ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Values underpinning our work:
- That older people are all individuals of equal worth, irrespective of their gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age
- That older people should be treated with dignity and respect
- That Age UK Bournemouth strives to combat discrimination in all forms
Age UK Bournemouth, Poole & East Dorset aims to:
- Listen and respond to the wants and needs of all older people in Bournemouth, Poole & East Dorset
- Be aware of the diversity of our service users, staff and volunteers and seek ways to better reflect the full range of people in our local community
- Find ways of making Age UK Bournemouth, Poole & East Dorset a positive choice of contact for all older people in the area
- Promote these values with other organisations with whom we work.