Our Standards -
What you can expect from us:
- a courteous and efficient approach
- respect for the individuality and value of each person with whom we work
- services that are flexible and try to meet individual choices wherever possible
- that independence should be promoted as far as possible
- a commitment to equal opportunities in all the services we provide
- services which are regularly reviewed and improved within available resources
- that information about our work with you may need to be recorded and kept on file or a database. All such information will be held as confidential within the organisation and only passed to others with your permission.
Complaints and compliments
We work hard to provide high quality services bu sometimes things can go wrong. If they do, we want to hear from you so thate we can put them right. If you have a complaint or concern, you should first raise it with the person responsible for the service you receive. If this does not resolve the issue to your satisfaction you should contact our Services Managers or Chief Officer. There is also a formal complaints procedure. You can download a copy of the Complaints Policy using the link below.
Feedback, Comments and / or Suggestions.
If you would like to offer feedback or suggestions on any of our services then please download the one of the forms from the links below.